Safe storage warehouse – a guarantee of cargo safety from Talman company
Warehouse services are a fairly popular request on the web. Often, company owners choose the services of a safekeeping warehouse to store their products and goods. This is the name of the transfer of goods to the warehouse of another company, which undertakes to perform safe storage. Responsible storage Kiev is an excellent option for those companies who do not need a warehouse on an ongoing basis, because they occasionally carry out one-time orders.
Safe storage warehouse: features
Talman has a safekeeping warehouse and offers customers a whole range of services, so you can not worry about the quality of your cargo and significantly minimize costs. By renting a safekeeping warehouse, you get the following benefits:
- Possibility to pay rent only for the warehouse area occupied by the cargo.
- Guaranteed cargo safety and insurance.
- Availability of certificates of the international standard ISO9001, ISO22000 (HACCP).
- Optimization of costs during storage.
- There is no need to monitor the work of staff.
- 24-hour warehouse security.
How is a safe storage warehouse going in Kiev?
Safe storage warehouse Kiev from Talman correspond to all standards, namely:
- Support of the required temperature regime;
- Regular airing according to the schedule or its absence (depending on the type of product);
- compliance with the required level of lighting.
The transfer of cargo to the warehouse for safe storage in Kiev takes place from the inventory of inventory items. If necessary, video and photo-fixation is performed, thus it is possible to more accurately record the condition of the cargo at the time of transfer to the warehouse. It is extremely important to follow this procedure if the customer transfers expensive and valuable property to the warehouse for which special conditions are needed.
At the request of the customer, warehouse workers can perform additional services – loading and unloading cargo, marking or packing, leaving and leaving the warehouse, while the batch number and expiration date must be taken into account.