Packaging for goods: evidence of quality products
Product packaging combines the main elements of integrated marketing: price, sales, product and its promotion. In addition to factory packaging, stores use their own branded packaging, since many buyers can choose a product based on it, because they consider good packaging to be evidence of decent quality.
Product packaging: purpose
There are several types of packaging for the functioning and purpose:
- Consumer – they are used to store goods, the packaging material is part of the product, therefore it is included in its price. They are made from various materials, they are not used for self-transportation.
- Transport – such packaging of goods must be durable and of high quality, and satisfy all the needs of consumers. They are used for transportation and storage of goods. Allocate different strength classes.
- Industrial – used in enterprises to store industrial goods, these are a variety of cases, packages, boxes.
- Special packaging for goods – made of durable materials, provides special conditions for storing commercial quality.
There are different types depending on the material of the product.
Warehouse packaging: features
In a warehouse, packaging of goods should provide convenience, this is its main task. Packing of goods in the warehouse is paid by agreement of both parties.
Export packaging of goods is created only if the necessary conditions are met:
- Method of handling the goods;
- Time spent in the sphere of circulation;
- The time during which the goods will be stored in the warehouse.
Some products require special packaging. It is also imperative that the sale date and the date when the goods were manufactured be on the packaging. Talman company offers services of sticker and repackaging of goods, application on products or their packaging, tags, various symbolic, digital, alphabetic, alphanumeric characters.
Product labeling performs basic tasks such as:
- Identifies the cargo for carriers or consignees who are involved in the transportation of goods.
- Determines the necessary order for the correct delivery and for the safety of the cargo.
- Warns if the cargo can be dangerous if not handled properly.